What we do
Equity products
Technology Transfer
European Angels Fund (EAF) - Co-investments with Business Angels
Venture capital
The Social Impact Accelerator (SIA)
Lower mid-market
Mezzanine Facility for Growth
Pan-European Venture Capital Fund(s)-of-Funds programme
EFSI Equity instrument
Single EU Equity Financial Instrument
COSME - Equity Facility for Growth
InnovFin Equity
Private equity secondary market transactions
EIF-NPI Equity Platform
Debt products
AGRI Guarantee Facility
AGRI Italy Platform Uncapped Guarantee Instrument
Credit enhancement
Cultural and Creative Sectors Guarantee Facility (CCS GF)
ENSI - Securitisation Initiative
Erasmus+ Master Loan Guarantee Facility
EREM debt products
Single EU Debt Financial Instrument
COSME - Loan Guarantee Facility
InnovFin SME Guarantee Facility
Documentary Finance Facility – Bulgaria
The SME Initiative
The SME Initiative Bulgaria
The SME Initiative Finland
The SME Initiative Italy
The SME Initiative Malta
The SME Initiative Romania
The SME Initiative Spain
Asset Management Umbrella Fund (AMUF)
Inclusive finance
EaSI Financial Instruments
EaSI Capacity Building Investments Window
EaSI Guarantee Instrument
European Progress Microfinance Facility
Entrepreneurs supported through Progress Microfinance
European Fund for Strategic Investments (EFSI)
How does EIF contribute to EFSI
How to apply for EFSI financing
Regional Development - Country and sector-specific initiatives
AGRI Italy Platform Uncapped Guarantee Instrument
ALTER’NA – ESIF EARFD Nouvelle-Aquitaine
Baltic Innovation Fund (BIF)
Central Europe Fund of Funds (CEFoF)
Croatian Venture Capital Initiative (CVCi FoF)
Competitiveness Fund-of-Funds for SMEs in Romania
Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Area Initiative East Guarantee Facility (DCFTA)
Dutch Growth Co-Investment Programme
Dutch Venture Initiative (DVI-II)
EAFRD FoF Romania
European Recovery Programme (ERP)
ERP-EIF Co-Investment Growth Facility
INAF – French National Agricultural Initiative
Regional Fund-of-Funds Romania
ESIF Fund-of-Funds Czech Republic
ESIF Fund-of-Funds Greece
The Silesia EIF Fund of Funds
La Financière Région Réunion
The EIB Group Risk Enhancement Mandate (EREM)
Greater Anatolia Guarantee Facility (GAGF)
G43 - Anatolian Venture Capital Fund Project
LfA-EIF Facility
Luxembourg Future Fund (LFF)
Mezzanine 'Fund of Fund' for Germany (MDD)
Polish Growth Fund of Funds (PGFF)
Portugal Venture Capital Initiative (PVCi)
Scottish-European Growth Co-Investment Programme
Slovene Equity Growth Investment Programme (SEGIP)
Swedish Venture Initiative (SVI)
Turkish Growth and Innovation Fund (TGIF)
Western Balkans Enterprise Development & Innovation Facility (WB EDIF)

Call eoi JER-003/2 (Latvia): Information note to the Financial Intermediaries

    Date: 21 March 2011 - 11 April 2011



Information note to the Financial Intermediaries regarding the Call for Expression of Interest No JER-003/2 (Latvia)
(launched on 05/05/2009, closed on 03/06/2009)
Modifications in limits for Funded Risk Sharing Financial Instrument transactions


Please note that the European Investment Fund (“EIF”) has changed:

  • the maximum obligor concentration limit from 2%, as initially set in the Call for Expression of Interest JER-003/2 for Funded Risk Sharing Financial Instrument (“Call”), to the range of 10% to 13.64% of total loan portfolio amount and in aggregate for an amount of up to 70% of the total portfolio volume. For the remaining 30% of the portfolio volume the previous 2% maximum concentration limit will apply;
  • the maximum loan maturity from 5 years, as initially set in the Call, to 10 years; 
  • the length of availability period of the facility, extending it from 2 years, as initially set in the Call, to 2.5 years.

These product features were neither a selection nor evaluation criteria with an impact on the Financial Intermediaries selection result.

Should you decide that you would like to participate in the Financial Instrument due to the above mentioned change, please inform EIF by no later than 11/04/2011; in the event you had decided not to apply earlier, this requires a justification of why the above mentioned changes would have changed your strategy making you submitting the Expression of Interest for the Call. 

The letter shall indicate the reference number of the Call (No. JER-003/2). It should be signed by the duly authorized person(s) and sent both by post and e-mail to the following addresses:

Postal Address:

European Investment Fund

Attention: Regional Business Development Unit

96 Boulevard Konrad Adenauer

L-2968 Luxembourg



E-mail address:

Attention: Regional Business Development Unit



Copyright ©

 European Investment Fund 2019 – The European Investment Fund is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.